ReelAbilities Film Festival Boston
Screening Online — May 6-13, 2021
Get your complimentary Festival Pass to view all films!
The ReelAbilities Film Festival is about bringing people together to connect, to be entertained, informed, and appreciate the artistic expressions of people with disabilities. Being together as a diverse community and enjoying films together is a special and unique experience that we are honored to facilitate each year.
Sign up for our email list to receive more information at bit.ly/ReelBoston-news.
2021 Festival Information
- Click HERE to get your complimentary Festival Pass to view all online screenings.
- Click HERE for the Festival lineup and live events schedule.
- For instructions on how to watch film screenings, attend live events, and view accessibility information, click HERE.
- Click here to download PDF of the 2021 Brochure.
- Click here to download Text-Only version of the 2021 Brochure.
- Click here to download an ePub version of the 2021 Brochure. (viewable on Kindle, iPad, and other tablets)
ReelAbilities Film Festival Boston is proudly presented by Boston Jewish Film in partnership with Marlene Meyerson JCC Manhattan, and sponsored by the Ruderman Family Foundation, J.E. & Z.B. Butler Foundation, NLM Family Foundation, General Electric, Rita J. & Stanley H. Kaplan Family Foundation, Ruderman Synagogue Inclusion Project, CJP, Mass Cultural Council, Gateways: Access to Jewish Education, Jewish Family & Children’s Services, Yachad New England, Jewish Big Brother & Big Sister, Jewish Vocational Service, and JCC Greater Boston.