Welcome to the ONLINE ReelAbilities Film Festival Boston!
Before each screening, you will receive an email with a Vimeo link and password (be sure to check your junk/spam folders).
Viewing instructions below (click each header to expand):
• IF YOU PLAN TO WATCH THE FILM ON YOUR COMPUTER
- Click on the link provided
- Enter the password provided (we recommend copy and pasting the password. It is cap-sensitive!)
- Following the screening, click the YouTube link provided at the end of the film (and in the film description on Vimeo) to join the live-streamed Q+A!
• IF YOU PLAN TO WATCH ON YOUR TV (WITH NO SMART TV CAPABILITIES)
- You will need to open the film on your computer (see instructions above)
- Use an HDMI cable to connect your computer to your TV
- Make sure the correct input source is selected on your TV
- Your TV will act as a second monitor for your computer, you can either mirror your computer or use your mouse to drag the Vimeo window onto the TV screen
• IF YOU PLAN TO WATCH ON YOUR SMART TV OR TV WITH SMART DEVICE (USING CHROMECAST OR APPLE AIRPLAY)
- Make sure your TV is on the same wifi on your phone or tablet
- Open the Vimeo link sent in your email on your phone or tablet and enter the password
- On the bottom right of the Vimeo link select the Airplay or Chromecast icon
- Airplay: The icon you are looking for is the one that looks like a rectangle with a triangle.
- Chromecast: The Icon you are looking for is a rectangle with three curved lines on the lower left
- Select your TV from the dropdown